¤ Home » FAQ
What are our appointment hours?
Mon, Thurs & Fri: 9 AM - 4PM, Tues: 11 AM - 7 PM
How can I contact the doctor outside of office hours?
You can leave a message with the answering service when you call the office & it will be delivered to the doctor.
How soon can I get an appointment?
- New patients: within a week.
- Established patients with emergency: usually same day or next day.
- General appointments: ten days or less.
If I am new patient, what should I bring during my first visit?
- Insurance cards: primary & secondary
- Current medications w/ the bottles preferably
- Follow-ups from hospitals
- P.O.A. (Power of Attorney) letter or Living Will
Is your office HIPAA compliant?
Yes. We ensure your privacy.
How do you provide continuity of care?
Will continue care regardless of where you are.
Insurances accepted at our Medical Center
- Empire BC/BS
- Oxford health care
- Railroad Medicare
- St. Barnabas
- United health care
- and more
Call the office if yours is not listed above.
Which hospitals is the doctor affiliated with?
Which nursing homes/ rehabilitation facilities is the doctor affiliated with?
- Arbors Care Center
- Bey Lea Village
- Green Acres Manor
- HealthSouth Rehab
- Magnolia Gardens
- Arista Care of Manchestor